sábado, 15 de octubre de 2016

Rise up

It was too long since I uploaded a post here in this blog. So many times I have thought in doing it, but I was always too busy working. I would like to catch up to share lots of ideas, music, photos...

Anyway, let's start with an inspirational song and a very important global campaign. The song is Rise Up, from the amazing artist and vocalist Andra Day. It is all about overcoming obstacles, helping each ocher, never given up. Amazing lyrics and very honest performance. You can find many versions in You Tube of this song. I just picked one.

This song is part of the CNN documentary of the campaign "Let Girls Learn" a global campaign from the great Michelle Obama to help girls around the world to access a decent education and reach their full potential as human beings. Perfect song for such an important initiative.



No hay comentarios: