lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

Emotional correctness

I would like to share with you one of the most inspirational videos that I´ve recently seen. It is about "Emotional Correctness". The speaker, Sally Kohn, is a lesbian talking head that works for Fox News, the most conservative media in the US. As you can imagine, she gets a lots of criticisms and nasty emails in her daily work.

Instead of focusing on political differences, she sees beyond disparities. She proposes liberals and conservatives to transcend their political differences and really listen to each other in a kind way.

What I most like from that talk and that she sees the person beyond the politician, and that she is not judgemental.

The older I get, the less judgmental I become. And people like Sally inspired me to be more open minded and to listen to everybody without preconceived ideas.

Enjoy the talk....



No hay comentarios: