martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

2 Numbers and a recent picture

I am still shocked about the death of 3 students last week in the peaceful town of Chapel Hill. The University of North Carolina is known for being a friendly and diverse university and the collegiality of faculty and students inspires the whole country.

Why there are some may violent deaths in my beloved USA ?

I just would like to bring 2 simple numbers and a recent picture. I won't comment them. Please think about them and have you own conclusions.

NUMBERS:

The estimated total number of firearms available to civilians in the US has increased to approximately 330 million.

Current US population is 318 million.

PICTURE:
This is a magazine that I found in the airport of New York that is specialized in gun machines. Inside you can find all kinds of these deadly arms with prices, sellers, etc.

No hay comentarios: